Immune defence, brain fuel, bone and eye health, fibre, protein, potassium, antioxidants.
- Glenisk Irish natural yogurt
- coconut milk
- coconut oil
- 3 x eggs
- 4 x sliced multigrain brown bread
- 1 x kiwi
- dried cranberries
- bee pollen
- Whisk together three eggs, ½ a cup of coconut milk and a tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Pour the contents into a bowl and soak a slice of brown bread into the mixture.
- Pre-heat the frying pan with half a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Move to medium heat and fry the bread and mixture for roughly two minutes on each side.
- Repeat the process for however many slices the mixture allows.
- Time to decorate: I like chopping up some banana and kiwi and serving them with some natural yoghurt, bee pollen and dried cranberries alongside the bread.
- Enjoy! 😃🍴